It has been a true honor to represent you on the Anoka County Board of Commissioners.
Under my leadership as chair of the board we have:
- Reduced the county levy over the past several years-- What the county collects from taxpayers for the county portion of your property taxes is almost the same as what it was back in 2010.
- Paid down $50 million worth of debt-- In addition, we have gone three years without borrowing a single dime.
- Streamlined and rightsized county government using private sector models in order to ensure that each dollar is spent wisely and efficiently.
- Improved the overall quality of our county road system. Over the past several years we have invested at record levels in our roads and bridges.
- Restructured our mental health system in order to provide services to more people effectively and efficiently.
- Expanded services available to our senior population in order to meet the growing needs.
I am proud of the work we have been able to accomplish on behalf of you, the citizens of Anoka County, and want to continue to work for you.
That is why I am announcing my plan to run for re-election as your county commissioner.
It is truly a privilege to serve, and I will continue to work to represent this district and the citizens of Anoka County to the best of my ability.
I humbly ask for your vote!
Anoka County Commissioner